Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 117

Thread: At long last, Missjo's rack... and a few of her fr

  1. #21
    zztop
    Guest zztop's Avatar

    Hey Pogue..

    Long time.. me got job that takes all my time and shit.....


    You would fall at her feet? For what? Now don't get me wrong, I'd be more than happy to rub her back. Maybe I'd rub mine also if I had long arms... but that's another story.

    Which reminds me.. do you think she wants a man, or a woman? What an interesting concept. Has anyone asked her much about her? I'd sure like to know before I categorized her... don't you think?

    ------------------
    "Some balls are held for charity, or for some fancy fest. But when they are held for pleasure, they are the balls I like best."

    R.I.P. Bon Scott

  2. #22
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Giovani Troll:
    Originally posted by sweet-pea:
    yeah, I'm a 500 lb, bon bon eating mama...

    what I'm saying is that you can be honest and fairly nice all together....

    and your skills at having a conversation are laxed! You disagree with me so immediately shout out and call me names?

    ok, I can play.....
    Only a man with an extremely tiny penis has time to bother writing about another's weight... so whatchya up to these days, 1/2 maybe 3/4 inch hard?

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    YOU STUPID TARD ASS WHORE!
    I'm no whore, and stupid I am not bitch

    YOU CAME IN HERE TO OUR FORUM, STARTED RUNNING THESE CHATROOM TYPE POSTS, AND YOU THINK YOU'RE DOWN?
    YOUR forum?
    do you pay the bills around here?
    didn't think so.

    YOU LOOK LIKE A LITTLE CALF CHASING DADDY BULL AROUND THE CORRAL, ALWAYS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO TAKE A LIKING TO YOUR FAT ASS!
    I don't need to look for people to like me... i'm just that likeable

    GO BACK TO SHINEY HAPPY FAT FUCKWADS OR WHEREVER IT IS YOUR COW LOOKING ASS CAME FROM! LEAVE HEAVY-P! PLEASE!
    I have nothing to do with the happy place, and I'll come and go as I please
    LEAVE??? ME????? FROM HERE?????
    NNNNNNNEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!


    skank. Have you ever had an actual dick in your mouth besides your neighbors Great Dane?
    there's no reason to bring your past times here... no one wants to hear it


  3. #23
    Senior Hostboard Member The Big Pickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pogue Mahone:
    Not for the first time, and certainly not for the last, Pick, you are wrong.

    Missjo need not do anything. She is perfect the way she is, and she is perfect any way that she wants to be. Petulant child that you are, you think that schoolyard names are "classy," or simple opinions. How feeble your mind must operate.

    You may believe me or not, as you see fit. But I would fall at Missjo's feet in an instant, at the merest whisper of suggestion.

    That you might not feel the same has nothing to do with class, 'tis true. Class shows in the manner in which you express that opinion.

    Educating you is getting old, child.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Pogue,

    You are a pompous arrogant ass bitch!

    Everyone can be anyone they want to be, but that doesn't mean I can't have my opinion.

    If she wants to eat Oreo cookies all day, lay on her ass, watch Oprah and be a fat bitch than that's her progative, but she is still a FAT BITCH!

    I don't give a fukk about all this political correct feel good bullshite! Sugar coat it all you want, she's still FAT!

    Besides, aren't you married to some pigmy?

    I bet your wife will be happy to know you'd fall at the feet of another woman.


    ------------------



    [This message has been edited by The Big Pickle (edited October 01, 2001).]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Giovani Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 21st, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IBystander:
    That's a very small picture, but I'll try:

    it looks like a man giggling with two bells beside his ears. The man and the bells are both red -- is he in hell?

    The only reason why there would be bells so close beside his ears would be to torture him; the only reason why a man would be laughing so spastically in spite of his infernal torture would be if he'd gone insane.

    Do you really feel this way, right now?

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    DO YOU EVER MAKE SENSE OR EVEN CARE ABOUT A LIFE? YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING HERE BUT WASTE BANDWIDTH. GO BACK TO SCIII TROLL, PLEASE!


    ------------------
    I know the 80's Man wants me...

  5. #25
    Inactive Member IBystander's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by zztop:
    Which reminds me.. do you think she wants a man, or a woman? What an interesting concept.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Seeing as you fit into neither category, what's it to you?



    ------------------

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Giovani Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 21st, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sweet-pea:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    SORRY, I COULDN'T HEAR WHAT YOU SAID WITH ALL YOUR BLUBBER HANGING IN THE WAY OF THE SOUNDWAVES. GET A LIFE WHOREBAG, AND TRY MIXING IN A LITTLE BIT OF SOCIALIZING IN PUBLIC! 5000 POSTS IN 5 MONTHS? HOLY SHIT FAT BITCH, ARE YOU THAT UGLY YOU CAN'T LEAVE YOU PC? I CAN SMELL YOU FROM HERE, SO I'M SURE THE ANSWER IS YES........SKANK! YOU AND YOUR TARD ASS GIRLFRIENDS ARE RUINING OUR BOARD! GO THE FUCK AWAY!



    ------------------
    I know the 80's Man wants me...

  7. #27
    zztop
    Guest zztop's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IBystander:
    Seeing as you fit into neither category, what's it to you?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    You wanna fuck? We can do this.

    ------------------
    "Some balls are held for charity, or for some fancy fest. But when they are held for pleasure, they are the balls I like best."

    R.I.P. Bon Scott

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Captain Janks's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whomever those people in that picture are, and whether or not they post on Jim Rome's, Mild7's, Caddie's or this board, does not change the fact that that is a picture of four dudes.

    ------------------

  9. #29
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wasting my time explaining anything to you would be wasting my time

    could you hand me those twinkies please...
    oh and throw me a ho ho while you're at it.


    and don't ever fucking tell me where to go

  10. #30
    Senior Hostboard Member The Big Pickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Giovani Troll:
    DO YOU EVER MAKE SENSE OR EVEN CARE ABOUT A LIFE? YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING HERE BUT WASTE BANDWIDTH. GO BACK TO SCIII TROLL, PLEASE!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Sometimes I wish IB was on the titanic or something. Can you imagine that family? I bet Mr IB and Mrs IB were real winners too. forums

    People like that shouldn't be allowed to breed!

    IB, please tell us you've been neutered.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •